Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Small Felted Bag

Hi everyone. A year or so ago I got interested in making felted bags. The first two I gave away and unfortunately I don't have a photo of them. I started several more but then I got sidetracked with other knitting. This week I finally finished one of the bags. It is a very simple design. I love the way the bags get so super fuzzy. It was a total surprise to see how fuzzy they get. I have three more in the works which I hope to finish this month. One is a hobo bag for my daughter which I should have finished absolutely ages ago and the other two are small ones. These will be finished more elaborately with a lot of embellishments.

Felting is so much fun. I've made cat toys for my daughter's cat. A doll sized tote bag which you will see in a few days. Pincushions, beads, and a scarf are felting projects I hope to complete this month yet as well.




The strap turned out to be too wide.

And the flap ended up being too small. (Sigh)

See you next Tuesday with more felted items. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment