Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Some Doll Items

Hi. I didn't get the felting done that I had planned to show you today as I had other things to do that needed my attention. One item I was working on was to make a "photography studio" but as you will see spray painting is definitely NOT my forte. I will later wallpaper it with wrapping paper. Or somethng.

Another thing I was working on was getting my balcony garden started. I sowed cucumbers, pickling onions, beets and radishes so far. I used pots made from coconut fiber and used clear plastic containers I found in the recycle bin as mini greenhouses.

And I fixed the strap of the little felted bag from last week. I was really not happy with the one it had. The new strap is an old necklace I recycled. I buy second hand jewelry and take it apart and make new items with them.

A few years ago I got into knitting cotton dishcloths. I also was working on doll clothes and thought why not make a doll sized dishcloth. There is also a felted tote bag I made and a pink bikini. An odd trio of items to be sure. But here they are.



The pink bikini and the felted tote.
The tote and the dishcloths.  And my bad paint job.  : (
The felted bag with its new handle.
My mini greenhouses.

No comments:

Post a Comment